Monday, May 14, 2012

Trying on Different Hats

Brief thoughts today... "The Female Animal" wasn't sitting well with me.  I started this blog at a time in my life when I was very humanistic, very in touch with my primitive side.  Hence the title.  But it's not me. 

All my life I've been searching for truth.  I seek it in relationships, in moments of time, in God and His revelation of Himself to me.  "Out of the Grey" represents what I try to do every day and the theme of my life.  Keep pushing through in search of truth, in search of pearls of wisdom.  Every once in a while, I find one ;)

So I beg your patience while I work out the title.  Who knows, in one week I'll name it "Bibby's Peanuts."  I don't know.  But this questioning and changing and finding the right fit is... coming out of the grey.  You get it. 

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment